Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another Phillies Recap

April 21, 2012

CSNPhilly.com, US Presswire
I am really sorry that I have not updated the blog as often as I would like to lately. I have been really busy lately with family events and work. Plus, schoolwork seems to be picking up for me, while senioritis is starting to kick in. Know that I will write for the blog any chance I can get and will continue to make both blogs the best they can possibly be. Again, I am really sorry.

Here is all the Phillies news that was missed:


April 19, 2012
Phillies 2, Padres 0
Vance Worley's 11 strikeouts carry Phillies over Padres  (ESPN.com)

April 20, 2012
Phillies 4, Padres 1
Cole Hamels, Juan Pierre keep Phillies strong vs. Padres  (ESPN.com)

Howard status update expected on Monday  (Phillies.com)

April 21, 2012
The Phillies will play the Padres tonight in the third game of the series. Roy Halladay will start for the Phillies against the Padres Corey Luebke. The link to the preview for tonight's game is below.
Halladay leads Phils against reeling Padres  (MLB.com)

Again, I am very sorry for not being able to update the blogs. I will try to keep them up to date as much as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment