Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome to That Phils Blog

Let me be the first to welcome you to That Phils Blog. Here you can read up on the latest news involving the Philadelphia Phillies. I intend to update this blog on daily basis, so all you Phillies fans out there can stay up to date. Please keep in mind that as of right now, I am the only person writing on this blog, so things might be a little rough at first, but with time I hope to make this a trustworhty source for fans to get the latest news on the Phillies. In addition, I am still in high school, and since school will, unfortunately, be starting up again soon, there is a good chance that a story could break and I won't have it up for a few hours, so please be patient. I will start posting stories today, so enjoy. PLAY BALL!

- Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment